Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First day on the job!

I started my new job today, It seems great. I got there and filled out paperwork and had my pic taken for my ID badge. I went back to my desk and unpacked and watched IT get my computer set up. Before I went back to my desk, the President's assistant took me into a conference room and told me that my direct supervisor is the manager over all of international freight. The other day they told me that they want me to take over the department and today the old ocean supervisor confirmed she was no lover the supervisor.

This is AWESOME! I feel great! I just hope I can do it!!!!!!!!! I think I can, but I am an overachiever and I always want to do my best!

The job seems really cool and everyone is SUPER nice!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is AWESOME and can you believe in a million years you would have a teaching degree as a back up plan, not the first plan! HA! So proud of you! Go get em!

    ReplyDelete