Saturday, March 26, 2011

AARRGGHHHHH

Well, I must say again as I have said before, I LOVE MY JOB. I don't love that I am going to have work all summer and put KJ back in daycare, but I am thankful that I have a job and found one that is pretty awesome!!

My Ladybugs finally won their first game on Thursday! We lost the first three so we were SUPER happy and excited to get that win! We beat the Tigers 12 to 11. Those girls were STOKED! So were all of us! We cheered and smiled and told them how proud we were of them! We have FOUR games next week!! Monday, Tuesday, Friday AND Saturday...It is going to be a loonnngggggg week!!!

I have been very busy lately with Girl Scouts and Softball and home and work. I am running every night and for like two weeks in a row, I have not been home before 7:30. This week we had two games, practice, and two girl scout functions. Oh, and softball pics. Don't get me wrong, I love to be busy and work hard for things I believe in, but when other people don't take their responsibilities seriously it makes me mad.

I work HARD at everything I do. No matter if I get paid for it or if it is volunteering and when I am busting my hump to plan things for the girls I volunteer for and people don't read or listen or show up for things I have put my heart into planning, it makes me sad and mad. I KNOW things come up, but I send out multiple messages and reminders and all sorts of information and sometimes it seems everything I do falls on deaf ears to a few.

I am frustrated and tired and I would LOVE to have only one thing to do and be able to come home every night and spend my evenings being relaxed, but I am totally in love with my child and love kids in general and I will do whatever it takes to make her and her friends I volunteer for happy!!

When all I do is not appreciated or paid attention to or listened to or whatever, it really kind of makes me mad. I don't HAVE to do any of what I do, but I enjoy it and just wish that other people were as involved as I was. At least a little more.

I will keep doing it, and I will swallow my feelings and truck on for the kids. I will put my smile on and keep planning and keep coaching and keep being an awesome person and mom!!!

Here comes the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment