Monday, August 6, 2012

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!

I had my ladybug this weekend and we did it up BIG!!!!! I took the day off on Friday so we had a nice 3 days to spend together!

Our weekend started on Thursday night! We came home and ate a mish mosh dinner. Fruit, veggies, some turkey meat. Then we had some popcorn and we watched Lion King 1 1/2. It was a pretty cute movie. We all fell asleep in my recliner snuggled up. When I put her and Hercules in bed, I left the room for a minute and he was barking like mad. I looked at the front door to see if he needed to go out, but he wasn't there. He was still on the bed barking his tail off at all the stuffed animals on her bed. It was SO FUNNY!!!



Friday morning we slept in a little and then got up and made some yummy Pillsbury Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. They were SO good! We got up and ready and headed to pick up the Brothers of the Sun tour concert tickets I had won!!! After we got those we went to the Girl Scout shop to check out Brownie supplies. KJ really wanted McDonalds for lunch and I turned down Kirby and remembered that Crave cupcakes was over there!!!! So, after McDonalds, we got some cupcakes!!! On our way home we stopped for pedicures!! After that, we went home and packed some clothes and got our boy and went to Granny and Paw Paw's for dinner and a sleepover. We had spaghetti and garlic bread and cheesecake and cake for dessert and then played Monopoly. KJ won. I was schooled by a 7yo.




Saturday I was woken up at 5:30am by a vomiting child. It was not a nice feeling. She puked several more times. I was bummed because we had the concert to go to and couldn't go if she continued. She threw up about 12:20 for the last time and kept some gatorade and grapes down. We got ready and headed to Reliant for the concert. As we were walking in, guess what!!!! She had to puke. She leaned over a concrete barrier and barfed. I had just paid $20 for parking, but gave her the option of going home anyway. She didn't want to. She wanted to go see Tim and Kenny. A little later she had some peanuts and coke and I was sooooo stressed about vomit, but she held it all down! She was such a trooper! I loved the concert. She did too. She slept a little during Tim McGraw, but danced and laughed during Kenny Chesney. We missed Jake Owen but saw Grace Potter. At the end of the show Tim came back out so they could sing their duet "Rockstar". They also sang "Tractor Sexy", "Indian Outlaw", The Fireman", and "Born to Run" together. On the last song Jake Owen and Grace Potter came out and sang too and they all signed autographs!











Sunday we were supposed to go to church, but since we didn't get home until 12:30am after sitting in traffic, I let her sleep a little later. We got up, had some breakfast and got ready for the beach! We went to my friend Kris' house and we all loaded up (with her daughter and daughter's bf) and headed out to Freeport. It rained on us on the way down, but it turned into a nice day. Haleigh found a crap while digging with KJ and KJ kept it as a pet the whole day. It was the freakiest little crab I have ever seen! I had never seen anything like it. I have showed the picture to SEVERAL people and no one has ever seen such a thing.





We had a fabulous weekend and this morning she went back to her dad's for the week. Tomorrow we are supposed to have a girl scout event at the YMCA to donate the backpacks and supplies we collected. Then I have her Wednesday. That is about all I have planned for the week. I might scrapbook and hang some pictures and def be at the gym often. Saturday I have a 5K I am running in and a concert with my dad but that is about it!! I am excited!!!! I have not had a lot of down time lately and I am STOKED!!!!

CARPE DIEM!!



No comments:

Post a Comment