Friday, February 11, 2011

My life...

I love being busy and I love being involved! If I don't have tons to do I am bored. As you all know, I am K's troop leader, the troop cookie mom, the softball coach, a mom, and me LOL!

I have been actively looking for a job and yesterday I went on two interviews. One is ideal. It is someplace I know and one of my old customers, but I think I make too much money. The other sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. It is field sales for Aflac. It is commission only which terrifies me, but also excites me. Depending on how hard I sell my business, the more money I can make!! The say it is possible to be making 6 figures in a year or two! UMM OK! I can set my own schedule so I can be there whenever K needs me. Whether it is Girl Scouts, softball, or school activities. I think I can do this. It is a GREAT company and like I said, it makes me nervous because it sounds too good to be true... While I was there I had to sneak a pic of the giant Aflac duck!!!



Today the guy called me back and asked me to come in on Monday to talk more. I guess they think I can do it. He wanted me at 11, but K has her V-day party on Monday at 12:45 so I want to be sure to make that. I am going to the office at 9. One thing that is great is that K was totally OK using her mailbox we bade last year! Thank Goodness! We worked hard on that thing...



We have been having crazy freezing weather here in Texas the last couple of weeks and I was driving somewhere yesterday and noticed this...



WHOOPS!! Looks like someone forgot to turn off their sprinklers.....

As I mentioned, we have been selling Girl Scout Cookies. They came in and it was nice. I separated them all out, everyone picked up timely. It was really smooth. Remember when I told you K sold 300 boxes?? This is what 300 boxes of girl scout cookies looks like in your kitchen...



ANDDDD tonight is the "Me and My Guy" Princess Ball! K has been waiting WEEKS for this! She is SO excited to go on a fancy date with her Daddy! I am kind of sad I can't go and see them, but they need that special time!! We did a practice run on her hair the other night with hot rollers and I think it is going to turn out great tonight...



I was thinking of napping while they were gone, but I have to run up to the softball field and turn in spirit shirt orders and $$ and our sponsorship form and $$. Maybe when they get home.

I mean really, I have not had a SINGLE nap all weeekkk.........

This is NOT acceptable LOL!

OK, well I must go bathe the Princess so she is all clean for the ball!!

Here comes the Princess....

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment