Tuesday, March 27, 2012

weekend :)

Well, the weekend went by too fast as always, but I had a great time!

Friday night I met some moms for cookie $$ and chilled at home while I did cookie stuff to get ready for the big cookie finale this week. All the $$ and papers are due today - ugh...I am making my final deposits today....I am ready for it to be over. I still have a mom who has NOT turned in her $$ and will not respond to my texts, e-mails, or phone calls. She owes $580...I am beyond unhappy. I talked to my service unit cookie manager and I had to fill out a discrepancy form and short the council the $$. She said this way my troop doesn't suffer and the council will go after her for the $$. I am so freaking out about this. I don't like not having all my crap together, but what else can I do?!?!?!?

So Saturday I got up and volunteered at my friend's son's opening day for baseball. She is on the board and they were short on volunteers. KJ was at her dads last weekend so I didn't have anything better to do. I worked the concession stand until 1 and then headed out to Spring to play in my company's softball tournament. Not enough people showed up to play 2 teams so we had 1 team and played another team that was up at the park. It was fun, but not near as fun as it would be to play co-workers...we got spanked too and that made it a little less fun. After the game, about 6 of us went and had wings for dinner. It was a blast! We were silly and loud and we had a great time. I went home hopped in the shower and headed over to a friend's house. We were headed up to a little local bar where we were meeting some other friends! It was a fun place. I had never been before. They have a nice patio out back and a little dance floor! I had a great time.

Sunday was llaazzyyyy - I got up and went to my mom's so she could alter a dress for me...I have lost 40 lbs and I really wanted to wear this dress. I thought it was a bit smaller than it was, but nope, it is huge haha... So, she is having a seamstress repair it...I only wear 4 sizes smaller than a year ago......and the dress was that old size. UGH. After I left there I went to see my bug at her dad's. She had gotten her report card on Friday and I wanted to see it before she took it back to school on Monday! SHE ROCKED IT!!!!!!!! I am so proud of that stinking girl! They get grades int he form of 1-4 with 4 being the best...she got almost all 4's and a few 3's. AND, she is a reading fool! She was really struggling with reading in the beginning of the year and now she is a reading monster. I rarely have to help her sound out words. It is so exciting to watch her and listen to her!!! After I left there I went home and found my couch...I did nothing all day. It was nice.

KJ had a game last night and we are FINALLY back into our regular routine. She got to come home with me last night! MAN I HAVE MISSED HER! She slept in my bed and snuggled me all night. At one point I heard her talking and moving her arms and I looked and she was playing rock, paper, scissors......in.her.sleep...RANDOM MUCH?!?!?!?!!?

We have another game tonight and some super fun planned for this weekend!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment