Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ELI YOUNG BAND!!!

I love Eli Young Band! I love their music. It just touches my soul. I can't tell you why, but I just really connect with it. I always thought the lead singer, Mike Eli, was pretty cute so that was a nice bonus. PLUS, he is from Houston so that was cool. I have never seen them live but have wanted to. Well, last night I did and it was great!! I think another venue would have been better, but they were so fun. Here is Mike Eli, the lead singer...
I have decided that I love him and that we are going to get married. I mean he IS from Houston so it isn't toooooo far fetched LMAO!! He does not know this, but he loves me back. I saw him staring at me last night hee hee. (If anyone knows anything about the Houston Rodeo, you know the performers can't see ANYTHING while on stage...).
At one point, Mike got off the stage and ran around the dirt which was so exciting and made me love him more. I have only seen this happen 2 times before in my years of going to the rodeo. The first time was Garth Brooks...he jumped down and ran around. And that was in the Astrodome where he had a lot more space to cover. It was cool. No one had ever done that before. The second person was Kenny Chesney. He wasn't as crazy as GB, but he did it. Maybe this is the common link and Eli Young Band is going to be as famous and amazing as these other two. Gosh I am going to be so rich when I get married HAHA!! Here is a pic of him in the dirt.
We were in section 105 which was pretty good. Did I mention I love Mike Eli???
I went with one of my best friends. I LOVE this girl! She is a great friend and loves me back and that is so important. We have so much fun together and we are a lot alike so of course, she is also awesome.... Here we are on the bus on our way to the stadium!
And of course, here we are being silly!
At the stadium in our seats! Gosh we are cute LOL...
Here she is!!! I heart her!!!!!!!!
And here I am :) This was about the 4th attempt to take this picture because I kept getting photo bombed.....I love my new necklace, but it looks a little...off here....
We had a great time! It was late when I got home and I was up late the night before so I am dragging today. We are supposed to go again tonight to see Enrique Iglesias. I don't really care about seeing him, but she had an extra ticket so off we go. I am going to be TIRED TOMORROW...BUT...I get to see my ladybug tomorrow so I am super excited!!!!!
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment