Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend!!!

Oh how I love weekends. I get to spend them with the people I love! I only have KJ every other weekend and I sleep with her on Friday and Saturday nights and we snuggle it up and play and read and have fun, fun, fun!!!!

The other weekends that I don't have her, I spend with the sweet man in my life. It is hard only seeing each other every 11 days (at best). We have gone longer before and it is not fun, but we both know that our kids come first and sometimes we have to be there for them. When there are those weekends, we do what we can to find some way to see each other. Even if it is just somewhere halfway for dinner. We make it work. Living 3 1/2 hours away from someone you love is HARD WORK! But, we make it work.

So, this weekend KJ was with her dad. I spent some quality time with R. We celebrated our Valentine's day together since we won't be able to see each other tomorrow. We went to his son's bball game, Best Buy, and the grocery store. After that, I did not leave the house again! I was not feeling too hot (I'm still not) so I napped here and there and we were so lazy. We cooked spaghetti for out Vday dinner. I would rather be at home then in a crowded restaurant any day of the week. It was nice and I wouldn't change one thing about it! Yesterday we just relaxed all day again. It snowed yesterday. I felt so bad that our kids weren't with us :( J was with his mom at the movies so he missed and KJ was in Houston with her dad. I couldn't even really enjoy it. I can tell you one thing...IT.WAS.COLD!!!!!!!!

This is my week with my ladybug! I am so excited! I miss her so much when she is at her dad's house. We have a busy week with girl scouts and softball practice, but I can't wait to get my hands on that face and just kiss her and hug her!!!! I love her like I never thought I could. She is my eternal sunshine. She always knows how to make me smile and is THE BEST CUDDLER IN THE WORLD!!! We are BFF's (according to her) (and me too). We don't have a big weekend plan and that is fine by me. We are going to spend some time with friends, she gets to go to Chuck.E.Cheese with her cousin and Granny and Sunday we get to deliver some cookies, play games and maybe, just maybe have a PICNIC and feed the ducks at her favorite park!!!

I am beyond excited that I at least get to spend Vday with one of my Valentine's!!! I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment