Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another year older...

Well, I haven't blogged in almost a month...I have had SO much going on...Girl Scouts, cookie sales, school carnival planning, and now softball. I need a break!!!!!

Nothing major has been going on. I have been continuing with project 365 so I need to upload those pics in another post. Kendall was put on the Fast and the Furious for softball. I am the assistant coach so she is super excited! We now have practice on Tu/Th/Sat -- this will interfere with girl scouts so we have officially changed the meetings to Mondays. That is the only day (for now) that I don't have another committment...Games don't start until after spring break so we are good for a while.

Girl scout cookies come in tomorrow so I will be spending the rest of the week dealing with that in addition to softball.....I don't know what I do to myself. I love being busy but I am feeling overwhelmed....

I got my W2 the other day and went on to Turbotax to file and since I have shared custody of KJ we trade her off every year on the taxes...I do not get her for last year...GUESS WHO HAS TO PAY....ummm really???? I am beside myself....

Also, I went to the dentist yesterday. I am sad to say that I have not been in 28 months...that is so ridiculous....I had a rough last two years and life really took over. I only had one new cavity. BUT, I have one tooth that has an old filling in it and is weak so it needs a crown...They want $571 to fix all this crap...

SO, now I owe taxes and I need dental work...sadly the taxes are less than the dentist....I don't really have a choice on either matter, I just need to figure out the timing of when I can get it all done...

On a happier note, I just celebrated my birthday 2 days ago! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! I have never been stressed about age...I mean it is just a number after all. I turned 36. It is so funny because my perception of 36 when I was young SO does not feel like what 36 is....

Well, my desk was decorated on Friday and that made me happy :) Then Friday night Rick came into town with J and we went to dinner with his parents. After dinner we went to Liana's and she finnaaalllyyyyy got to meet him LOL. He went home and KJ and I spent the night with her. She made us eggs and biscuits for breakfast and then we went over to R's parents. He had some homework to get done (he is in school getting his Bachelor's) then we headed to my side of town! We came to my hosue and just chilled for a few hours until it was time for dinner.

We went to Italiano's (MY FAV) and had a BIG family party...you would have thought we were Italian with all the people that were there hee hee. I think total there were 22 of us. It was awesome! I felt SO SO LOVED this weekend!!! My BFF was there with her family, both my sisters, my parents, some nieces and nephews and my sweetie!

Sunday we went to breakfast with my parents and then had lunch with R's parents befor him and J had to go back home. Later that evening KJ and I went to Academy and I found a pair of boots (I need some because I am evidently helping R with the cows now...) and another cute pair of shoes. Granny is buying them for me due to a Christmas present switcharoo.

Now I am back at work, last night was lazy. Tonight we have practice and I have a carnival meeting...at the SAME TIME. tomorrow is cookie delivery so I will be dealing with that all night and Thursday is more practice and more cookies! Friday it is off to my home away from home....and fence fixing.....I am nervous!!!

Happy February everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment