Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pre-K Graduation

Oh my little ladybug shined!!!! We sat in the front row so she would not be nervous and she did so good!! They had such a little awesome performance. The cam in to Pomp and Circumstance and then did their whole show. Kendall's lines were "D is for dance, we love to dance with Ms. Tinkerbell" and "O is for outside, OH how we love our outside time." She came up and said them great and people giggled at how cute she was :) The received diplomas from Ms. Lori and medals from Ms. Shannon. Ms. Courtney addressed the parents and the class and she started crying which made me cry, again. Kendall and Natalie started to tear up too, but she noticed it and sat down. We took TONS of pics and then went out to Ginger Cafe for dinner with Granny and Paw Paw. It was a great day!! I was so proud of my baby. I reallyyyyy need to download pics...maybe tonight.

Friday night I got to babysit my friend Laura's 2 day old baby, Sebastian. He was so super snugly. I am in love. It stormed like CRAZY that night but when I got home we watched "Princess and the Frog" with K. It def ranks up there with Aladdin and Little Mermaid as one of my all-time fav Disney movies! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! I finished all my school work for my online class (I am 110% finished with school) and then packed up my scrapbook stuff!

Saturday I finally got a pedi for my sad little toes and then went to an all day scrapbook crop. It was so great. I am really behind in my scrapbooks. It felt like such a great accomplishment to finish 2006. I have plans laid out to hopefully finish through 2009 by Jan 2011. Then I will only be a year behind :). Then I am going to start "All About Me" books for Chris and I for Kendall. They are slow and not time crunch crisis at all so we will see :).

This week is a slow boring and relaxing week. K has a field trip on Friday to Chuck E Cheese on Friday. That is also her and Kayli's school party. Liana is going to take cupcakes and cookies to school in the afternoon and take some pics for me :) I so wish I could go!! But, there is that pesky little thing called WORK.

Saturday is K's b-day party at Bella Beads and Sunday is Kayli's party. Monday is their b-day and Tuesday is the Taylor Swift concert! I can't can't can't wait for this weekend!!! I can't believe my little monkey is turning 5. I can remember her birth like it was yesterday. Maybe I will share that sweet story on Monday :)

Remember, Love is all you need!!!!!

Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment