Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Friday!


I can't believe it is Friday again! These things are rolling around too fast! Time needs to slow down a tiny bit!! Well, Wednesday I went to the clinic and I did not have strep but I had an infection. I got two shots and two prescriptions. Feeling much better today.


Had a job interview yesterday at Northeast Christian Acadamey. I think it went ok. They are wanting to make a decision fairly quick. So, I jhope to know soon. They told me they would let me know either way. So, if I don't get it at least it is an interview and I gained experience from that. I am praying all the time that the right job finds me. Kendall's school has a few positions that might come open and I have thrown my name in that bucket several times. SO... keep praying friends!


I am so excited to get started running! The training for the marathon is still two months away, but I am ready to get in the gym and start getting into some shape for the time trials in July. I really don't think I want to be in the slow group LOL. My goal is to run a mile inder 10 mins by July. We will see :)


Mother's day is this weekend. I got myself and my mom something. I ordered us each a cute collage poster from the bunny pics that Kendall took back before Easter. They came yesterday and they are SO adorable! I can't wait to give mom hers!!! She is going to LOVE it. Also, I can't wait for Mother's Day for myself. It to me is better than my birthday. I get pampered and Kendall is always so awesome. Plus, I have a great hubby who takes care of me and makes sure Kendall gets a chance to pick out great prizes and cute cards for me! I also can't wait to see what she makes me at school this year! Last year was my awesome necklacs (pic above) and the year before that was a super cute foam frame with her handprint on it and a cute pic of her in it. I love homemade gifts so much. I will report back on Monday with the details of Mother's Day.


We only have 17 days left until my baby turns 5. It just does not seem remotely possible. Pre-K graduation is in 6 days, dance recital in 5 days, and her party is in 15 days. We have such a busy May, but at least school ends next week for GOOD! I don't want to see the inside of a classroom as a student (other than professional development) for a VERY long long time :)


Chris is officially done with UH and is graduating cum laude. If now I could only get him to walk at the darn graduation ceremony!! GRRRRR Can you tell this is a huge thorn in my side LOL! I am working on him all the time to get him to go but so far no luck. We shall see.


Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


Love is all you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment