Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday / Vacation

Well, in just two short days, my baby girl will be 4 years old. It is hard to believe. I remember that day like it was yesterday. She was such a tiny little thing. I can't believe she is already so bug. Only one more year before Kindergarten! It went so fast. People tell you that all the time but you don't really see it until you are raising a child. They change so fast. I try and capture as much of her as I can with journaling and photos, but I need to be better on the videos!!


Today kicked off the b-day / vacation fun. We sent cupcakes to school and had them order pizza for the class. Also, they are having a pajama party. Tomorrow is her party and Sunday is her b-day. Sunday morning we are having lunch with my family and have another b-day party to go to for Kayli J. and Tuesday we are having lunch with the Buckalew's. Monday we are having a fun Memorial Day / B-day party for our good friends the Schnitz's and then Thursday we head our for San Antonio!!!! Sea World here we come!!


I will try and write some next week, but I may not make it. I will certainly update with a few pics from the b-day and vacation around the end of next week.


Here is a pic of the ladybug this morning before school in her pj's and a big button ribbon that says b-day girl!!


Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend and don't forget to honor all our fallen soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment