Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So I am new to this, but I think that some people out there may want to keep up with me. Also, I was reading a friend's blog and she said she uses it to be able to look back later and see the funny things that went on in her life. I keep a journal for Kendall, but I don't write everything in it. This way, it is something like she said, a way to look back :)

So, not much going on here. I am pretty boring. Just waiting for Kendall's b-day to get here in 11 sleeps (that is from the 3yo perspective). I can't believe she is going to be 4 already. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I was looking back at pics from her first Christmas last night and her first b-day and they made me so sad. Where did that tiny funny girl go? Trust me, the funny is still there, but the tiny...LONG GONE! She is so tall!! I think she is def going to be taller than me! Well, look at her daddy! I am def going to be the little on in the family when she grows up!

I am having a cranky day at work, but I keep thinking to myself that I only have 15 months left. Then I will be doing what I have always dreamed of! I can't wait for it to get here, but I hate to wish 15 months away! Only one more little school year to go! I will graduate from UH in December!!!!! and then take my alternative cert classes in the Spring. I should be able to get a job in the spring and start teaching in August 2010! It seems so close and yet so far away. Chris will be starting his alt. cert. classes at the same time, but he will graduate next May so lets pray he can get a job over the summer!!!!

More later :)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. What are you planning on teaching? And which UH campus are you at? I just graduated from UHCL in December, so if you were there, I want to know why I didn't see you! LOL! j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at UH downtown - teaching EC-4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete