Monday, June 1, 2009


Well, All I can say that that was a LONG 9 days!! It started off with Kendall's b-day party on Sat. It went OK except that only 16 kids showed up and they still made me pay for 25. That was kind of crappy but fun party anyway. When we picked up the cake from Sam's they had totally screwed it up so we went next door to Jumpin' Joey's to The Cakery and the lady there SAVED THE DAY. I bought her a card thanking her. She scraped off the Sam's writing and re-iced the top and rewrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS KENDALL for us. I was so happy. She did not charge us a cent. It was great.

Sunday was birthday lunch with my family. It was fun. We went to Joe's and Kendall got to play with Max. They had tons of fun together! More presents! Granny got her a new bike. She did no great on it! I was so proud!! Kendall's friend Kayli J. shares her b-day so we went to her b-day party after that. It was fun despite the rain! I love their house! We went home and we were going to do a 6:26 (birthtime) singing, but she was OUT! She took a big nap and then we opened her TV and went up to watch a movie!! It was fun!

Monday was the poker party at our house for Rhonda and Carl's b-day! I won 1st place which meant $60 baby!! I was so happy! It was a great time and we stayed up too late chatting with Courtney and Jimmy. And there was the incident of the missing baby. This tiny girl went running by my house in a diaper and a shirt. She could not have been more than 18 months old. She was crying and there were no adults outside with her. Police were called, parents found. The story is that the mom was out joggin and the tweeny big brothers were supposed to be watching her. She got out with the dog and it took them a bit to realize it!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday was a dr. appt for Kendall. She was supposed to get shots and a hearing and vision test, but she had a sinus infection so we had to put that off. She was 40 7/8" and 39.6 lbs. That is so tall! So, we got a new appt. for 06/16 and an antibiotic. After the dr. we went to lunch with the Buckalew's. It was great. Sara was in town and we met her boyfriend! He was quiet! Kendall's Great Paw Paw was there. I failed to bust out the camera. I know, bad mommy!! Wednesday Chris was feeling crappy (he always gets sick when we go on vacation). We went to the mall and decided we were going to go see Night At The Museum 2. Got tickets and lunch. Still had extra time so we went dow to The Picture People to get Kendall's "4" pic taken. Every year she has had a number pic taken there. I am thinking next year will be the last. It turned out so cute. I have posted it. Wednesday night I started feeling like crap...

Thursday we got up and drove to San Antonio - all feeling crappy. Got there and took a nap. Later we went to the pool. It was nice. Friday we for up and went to Sea World. OH MAN was I sick!! I had to leave two shows to go puke in a SW bathroom. Not the most fun I have ever had there. We did manage to see all the shows, feed the dolphins, check out the clydesdales and ride the Shamu rollercoaster while we were there. After I puked a while I was better. Firday night we swam at the hotel and bought smores kits. Kendall had never heard of smores before and that is now all she can talk about. Saturday we got up and went back to SW. Today was a better day for us all. We rode the Shamu roller coaster again, saw the Pirates 4D movie and then went to the water park! Lazy river = super fun! Kendall was in a life jacket and we were in tubes. She had so much fun. We played there for a few hours and fed the dolphins again and said bye to the clydesdales and we were off. We same home Sunday, unpacked and vegged. My house is SUCH a wreck!

I am still feeling crappy but so much better than before. Summer school starts today. This is my next to last semester of college for now! I am taking one class, but Chris is taking 2 this mini mester and 2 the next one! YIPES!!! Well, better get back to work. I will post a few more pics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment