Thursday, October 18, 2012

Catch up!!

Nothing exciting has happened since I last posted....I am in a much better mood than I was the last time I posted! I got some much needed time with my baby and some friends!

Two Friday's ago I went shopping for a new bed! YAY! I got a queen and I am beyond excited to get rid of that twin I have been sleeping in for almost a year and a half!!!! It was delivered this week and I love it!

KJ had two games on 10/06 and I missed some other stuff because of them, but I wouldn't have missed those for the world. They lost both games but they played hard!!! It was a long hot day and I was ready to go home and sleep, but my friends convinced me to go out with them. We went to midtown and had......an adventure...yeah, we will go with that. We went to see extreme midget wrestling....it was...special. One of the midgets liked me ant it was just all around weird.


KJ & Mia between our games
Me and my bug before the games!
Baby Jesus (yes that is what they called him)
$5 pizza in the street!!!

Kim, Liana, Kris and ME!! Great times!




Sunday I went to church and then got my stuff for Brownie bridging for Monday. It was a lazy day and I felt like crap all day. I could hardly stay awake and just felt icky. Monday I still felt bad but went to work. I left early, but didn't get to rest for long as we had Brownie Bridging that night. I think it went well. Sadly I don't have any pics of it as I was doing the ceremony, but I did get a pic of this cute brownie cupcake that my friend Teresa made...she is THE BOMB!


Tuesday was a game, Wednesday KJ was at her dad's and Thursday was a game.


Friday was PINK OUT day at her school. They were honoring breast cancer for awareness month in October and boy did my girl go ALL OUT! She was so proud to be supporting her Granny and her cousin! There was also a movie night at our apartments Friday night! We watched Hunted Mansion and it was fun. I had 2 other girls in my space along with my own. It was fun!



Saturday we got up and went to the local stadium for a marching contest. I was in band in high school and I thought KJ would like to go see some bands. It was fun but hot and I got a sunburn...in OCTOBER....UGH! After that we went to see some friends that were scrapbooking. It was nice to see them because I had not seen them in a while! Sat night we got ready for Curtis and Kristin's Halloween Party. It was fun and we got to see my littlest nephews <3 p="p">
Atascocita High School

The cutest pirate EVER!


Sunday we took our annual trip to the zoo with the Jensen girls! This was our 4th year in a row to go with them, but I believe it is mine and KJ's 5th time. They love it and it is so fun! It was warm and humid and rainy.....blech! But, we had a BLAST!!!!!
Me and the bug

4th annual picture in front of the giant candy corn!

KJ feeding the giraffe!!

Practicing for the Hula Hoop contest!


This week has been LOW KEY!!! YAHOO! We only have one game this week and it is tonight so I have had lots of relaxing time and I love it! Monday I watched tv. Tuesday it rained. I got my hair done and my new bed was delivered (thanks momma for being there and making it for me). Last night I had KJ and we went to dinner with my parents and then went bday shopping for her dad and decorated his truck.
My new big girl bed!

Cheese and Sprinkles you're old (she wouldn't let me write HOLY CRAP YOU'RE OLD!)


Tonight is a game and tomorrow I am headed out of town to see my handsome!! It has been 4 weeks since we have seen each other! SHEESH!!!!! I miss that man!




CARPE DIEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment