Tuesday, May 22, 2012

World Lupus Day - 05/10/12

I found out in the fall of last year that I suffer from Lupus. It isn't too bad so far, and I am taking meds to regulate it. I still have things that affect me here and there, but for the most part I am doing great with it. Thursday, May 10, 2012, was world Lupus Day. The color for Lupus awareness is purple. Tons of friends joined in and supported me that day by wearing purple. It was a great fereling to know that so many people care :) I did have an appointment alst week and my dr. told me he is happy with how the meds are working, but wanted to add another because I am still having a few problems. So, I have added and additional med. I don't know that I like it. So far I have had a headache every day even though he said it is supposed to make them go away. BUT, I have slept through the night almost every night since I started it and he said that it would do that so I guess I just need to give it more time to work on the headaches....

Here are a couple pics from the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment