Tuesday, June 21, 2011

new tattoo

Well, I have been on my own now for a week. I have been gone for almost two months, but I have only been here for a week. I have NEVER lived alone. EVER. I moved out of my parent's house and into my apartment with my ex. This is really great and weird. So far I love it. I miss KJ terribly when she is not here with me, but I am SO much more relaxed. I have felt stressed and overwhelmed for SO long that I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to bounce back. But I am. I am trying to relax and be free and happy.

I went with one of my besties on Thursday who was recently divorced and we got new tattoos. I wanted some stars, something like a shooting star. I wanted it to mean something. I wanted it to represent the new chapter in my life. It was I wanted a reminder that I am shooting for the stars and I can be happy again. I showed a pic of something that I wanted to the artist and he made it into his own. I LOVE it. For several reasons. One is because it is all my own. No one else has anything like it. It is completely my own. I went to work the next day and I showed it to a coworker who is also a good friend for about 16 years. Her exact words were " I LOVE IT!! It looks so HAPPY and FREE!" YAY!!!! That is EXACTLY what I wanted!!!!!

HERE IT IS :)

***Blogger is not letting me post but I will post VERY SOON***


I don't have K this weekend. I may have some plans with another bestie on Friday night. This weekend is the summer scrapbook retreat but I am not going. K and I are leaving for Charleston next Wednesday for my baby boy's wedding so I am being responsible and I couldn't justify the extra $$$. BUT....Saturday night me and all my scrapbook besties are all heading to NKOTBSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (New Kids on the Block and Back Street Boys for those of you who don't know). I am really excited!!!!!!!! I saw NKOTB two summers ago with my girls Andi and Julie and this year the three of us are going but adding Jayme and Michelle too!!!! I am so excited to hang with them. I don't get to see these four enough and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!

Next week I am super busy getting ready for the trip. I can't wait to see the Atlantic ocean again and take K to the beach and on her first plane ride. I am even more excited to watch my sweet baby be a flower girl for my Joshy and his sweet Amanda!!! I can't wait to see them get married!! Man I love that boy!!


HERE COMES THE FUN (sun)!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment