Thursday, June 2, 2011

Moving along...

Well, I am sure you all are aware that I am getting a divorce by now. I have been living with my mom and it has been great but those extra 50 miles a day are KILLING me - timewise and moneywise. Kendall and I are moving into an apartment in Atascocita in mid June. I went by and looked at it and it was cute. They were having a summer special and knocking $40 off. I could NOT pass it up. I was going to stay here until August, but with that big of a discount I had to sign.

Well today they called and said it was good to go and I get the keys 6/14!! Who wants to help me move LMAO!! I am excited! I have never lived alone before. EVER. So this will be different for me. I already have so many ideas in my head of how it will be. And hopefully K will get her cast off that day so we can go swimming the next night!!!!! SO, if you want my new address, let me know!!

On another note, I have to say that I have some AMAZING friends. They are all being so supportive and I love them ALL to pieces. They are not all in the same circle by any means, but they are all special to me in their own perfect way. I hope you all know who you are!!!!!

Work is good, Kendall is perfect and my life is happy. So, what more can a girl ask for???

HERE COMES THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment