Friday, April 22, 2011

Horses don't use toilets...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Tonight we were at Chili's eating with my parents. They had kept KJ Thurs and Fri because school was closed. When the school is closed, there is no one to watch the ladybug while Mommy and Daddy are at work...

SO, we were talking and I asked KJ if she had told Granny about her horse ride from Kickapoo. She told her the name and color and in true KJ fashion, she was about to tell her about it going poop on the trail. BUT, dad stopped her because, well, we were at the table and in public...

This is where it gets funny...

SO, KJ leans over to me and says "Mom, tell her." I assume she thought it was OK for an adult to say or maybe I would be more quiet.

Well Granny says "Oh I know, the horse had to go to the bathroom?" and KJ gives her the craziest look and says "HORSES DON'T USE THE BATHROOM, THEY JUST GO ON THE TRAIL..." It was SO funny.

We were in tears...

Another funny from this evening...I have a very weird child. She was changing into her jammies and took her shirt off but left the collar part on her head. She then proceeded to tell us that she was Princess Nakey Squatter Pants and was doing this Indian dance type thing. It was pretty funny. There are some times when you have to let loose and I guess she felt she needed to tonight.

I love her more than life itself.


Here comes the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment