Monday, March 1, 2010

TIME FLIES!!

WOW! It has been a month since I made a real post. That makes me so sad. I remember that I need to blog, but get distracted (this happens easily) and then forget. So, I vow that I will blog more than once a month!!

Not too much happened in February. My birthday was on the 5th, we did not do too much. Just dinner with friends. Kendall also started swimming lessons at Lifetime today. Kids Playce is taking them every Friday over to the gym. Only $20 a month! Can't beat that. Then there was Valentine's day. It was very laid back. We went to dinner and a movie on Saturday and my mom watched Kendall and on Sunday we all exchanged gifts and went to lunch. Nice lazy day.
The next weekend was pretty low key as well. We did nothing on the 20th and then on the 21st, Andi and I went to see Miss Saigon. It was so good. I had NO idea the story and it was very good and shocking!!! This weekend we got new floors in our master bedroom. We put 16 x 16 ceramic tile in there. Our dresser broke (it was on its last leg anyway). It was a little funny because we knew how fragile it was and I really could not stand it anyway. The drawers were always breaking and I had to keep a screwdriver in one for when it happened. The bad news is that we are not prepared to buy new bedroom furniture so I have to spend some money on a replacement to last a year or two. Blecho.

The floors look great! Now all we need is paint!!!!! And new furniture. And new bedding. Oh yeah, maybe we will be done with our room in 2015 hee hee.

I love March so I am excited for it! Except for the rain, I am in a great mood! We signed back up at the gym and joined the Biggest Loser contest so I hope to stay motivated!!! I need to lose some weight so I can fit into my shorts!!

St. Patrick's day is coming and it is my FAV day! Being Irish, I love it!!!!! I don't go out for it on a weeknight, but I still love the spirit behind it!! Also, Kendall has school pics and cap and gown pics coming up on the 10th. She is not wanting to get them taken wight now, but I will bribe her LOL!! I also start physical therapy for my left shoulder that has been hurting me for, ohhh, about 14 or so years.

Only 22 weeks of work left if we can get jobs!! Only 2 1/2 mor months of school for us both to be DONE!!! There are some job fairs coming up this month and next month so be praying for us that we can get a job!!!

Other than that, all is the same - busy, busy, busy!!!!!

Until next time (hopefully sooner than later).

Niki
Remember, love is all you need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment