Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We made it!

Chris and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary last Thursday. It was nice - Since it was a weekday we did not celebrate. We ate fast food. He got me roses and of course Kendall had to get some flowers as well. Hers was a cute spring mixed bouqet. No doubt she picked them out herself. They were home that day so they surprised me and took me to lunch. He also got me a cute, cute, cute new Willow Angel. I love it! I did not have a couple one yet :). We exchanged cards and had a nice little family time evening.

Saturday the 9th we went on our date! We took Kendall to Granny's at about 12:30 and snuck out to see a movie. We watched New Moon. I liked it but I never like the movie as much as the book. I am sure it would have been better if I had not read it. I did learn that I LOVE Jacob in the movie! He is so cute! Oh wait, I am talking about a hot boy when I am blogging abour mt anniversary LOL! Anyway, we went home and hung out for a while and then went to the Melting Pot. I had been once before but Chris never had. In a word, AWESOME!! He loved it and I love it even more. I was so glad he liked it. It is not a cheap place and I was really hoping we were not spending all that money for him not to love it as much as me. But, we never do anything super special on our anniversary so I thought we could treat ourselves. I was so happy he loved it.

This week has been pretty boring. I am having a Creative Memories party Friday night and not very many people are comin *sad face*. That is OK, some others are ordering even though they can't come. I just want to hit the $400 mark so I can get cool prizes!!! Sunday Kendall's bff is coming over to play and then next week school starts back up. Chris is in his 2 last classes at UH and we are both taking 2 teaching classes. So, we are going to be busy again this semester but it will pay off. God willing we both get jobs and can start teaching in August.

AND, only 2 1/2 more weeks until the scrapbook retreat!!! YAY!! I have not been on one since before Kendall was two! SOO excited and it is with some AWESOME girls! I am so lucky to have met and gotten to know them better over the last year! The Lord works in mysterious ways. I have been trough a few friends, but He has lead me to some awesome ones this time and I pray that they are lifetime friendships!

Well, better get back to work :) Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment