Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December already!!!




WOW! I can't belive how this year has absolutely flown by!!! Christmas is here again. Another year passing to be thankful for. It hit me the other day that this will be the end of a decade! The millenium was 10 years ago! That just can't be right!! It seems like it was just yesterday!!




Not much has been going on here. Kendall had her first dance recital today! She has been taking dance through her school and they had their Winter Show - it was so sweet. Their teacher is a former Texans cheerleader and a current Rockets powerdancer! I was impressed that she would still take time out to teach our babies!! She did a great job with them. Kendall's class danced to Christmas in the Islands - they did a hula ballet and then they danced What Time is It? It's Christmas time. It was a little hip-hop dance. The teacher let them keep their hair clippy from the first dance and the ball cap from the second dance. Did I saw how great she was!! I tried to put in some pics but they might be sideways - I apologize for that! Sideways or straight, you still just can't help but fall in love with this face!!








I FINALLY graduate from UH this Sunday. It does not seem real yet, but I know it is. I think Sunday when I am sitting there waiting for them to call my name it will sink in and I am sure I will be a complete mess. I just finished one of my three teaching classes. It was such an amazing feeling. I had a great instructor and I loved it! Two more start in the spring. I hope to start teaching in August. Let's all pray that I get a job!!!!




Kendall is so excited about Christmas! She can hardly wait! I love Christmas too and I can't WAIT until Christmas morning!! It is always so fun and Kendall is getting bigger and enjoying it more and more!!!




I am thankful for another great year as a mother, wife, daughter, student, aunt, sister, and friend! I made some great friends and I learned who some people really were as well. I am also learning more about myself as well. I am trying to pray more and let God be my guide. I saw this book that was interesting on a friend of a friend's blog. If she is a friend of Julie's then she must be great. Check out her blog for a cool book review and giveaway!!








1 comment: