Friday, November 13, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
1. Beatles Rock Band
2. Creative Memories stuff
3. Hobby Lobby gift Card
4. a new pair of tennis shoes (Adidas)
5. a digital frame
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
The year my mom was recovering from cancer she made us all handmade crocheted hats.
Those really meant alot becuase they were made my her and we could all wear them with
her while she recovered.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I would love to learn how to crochet and make my daughter a blanket.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
The best Christmas gift I ever received was a huge wooden dollhouse when I was seven. I
was totally surprised. The next day my mom and I went to buy tons of furnitrue to fill it up.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My daughter wants a cash register, a Baby Alive that pees and poops, and some Barbies.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I love turkey but I think my most favorite are the desserts!!!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I will be making a mini-scrapbook for the grandparents, my daughter and I made a
countdown to Christmas paper chain, and I am most likely going to make our Christmas
cards.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I have two favorites. First is "Christmas Vacation" and the other is "Miracle on 34th Street".
9. Favorite holiday song?
It definitely has to be "Walking in a Winter Wonderland".
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
I love making holiday sweets with my daughter! I also LOVE to give my daughter one
present on Christmas Eve, it is always pj's for her to wear Christmas Eve and Christmas
morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment