Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Musings

It's late. I should be in bed. I just finished a novel that I sent out to my girl scout moms! I did not realize how much work this was going to be in the beginning. Oh well, I love it! Our first meeting is Thursday! I can't wait! I know the girls are pumped too! At least mine is!!!

Well, I love teaching. I am getting better at it day by day. MOST of my kids are so well behaved. There are a few who I have issues with, but it is not too bad. I am starting science this week and adding math next week. That means next week I will be teaching the entire class!!!!!! YIPES!!! There is so much admin stuff to keep up with aside from teaching for the program I am in. That is where I am slacking. I will TRY to get caught up Sat before an exciting Halloween party at some wonderful friend's house!!

Kendall has her first ever parent-teacher conference this week!! Can't wait! AND she gets her first report card!! YAY!!!!! I am sure I will be reporting wonderful things on Friday!!

This weekend was fun! We went to the fall festival at K's old preschool - we saw old friends and she had SO much fun seeing all her old teachers! She misses them soooo much! Then, on Sunday, we went to Zoo Boo with K's besty and her little sister (and mommy too). It was UBER HOT outside. For the most part the day was wonderful aside from the heat and the "twins" (Kendall and her besty are like twins - the have the same b-day and act like sisters) arguing. They could not agree on a side and of course they both wanted the SAME side of the rented stroller. Next time: NO STROLLER!!!! :) The love each other sooo much but sometimes they both push each other's buttons!! LIKE SISTERS!!! They are awesome though! AND the little sister who is not even two yet was the best behaved! I love that baby! She is always so happy and is MOSTLY always ready to give me hugs and kisses! She makes me miss Kendall at that age SO much!!!

Dad is getting his port out tomorrow from the dialysis!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! He comes home from rehab on Wednesday and will do some in home stuff after that!

Here are some recent sillies from Kendall:
Sunday she came in and asked me: "Mommy, have you served me my breakfast yet??" I asked her if she had eaten and she said no, but she reminded me that she told me she was hungry...I should just jump right on it!!

Her new word is HOWLABUNGA - I am sure she means COWABUNGA but is insistent on telling me that is NOT what she means and that because on Phineas and Ferb they are in Hawaii it must be Howlabunga.

Today she called camouflage "mabel". Why?? WHO KNOWS!!!!!

They learn new letters every week at school and she is OBSESSED with thinking up words that start with the letter of the week! I love it!! She has already picked out her show and tell for Friday!!!!

Well, off to bed! school starts early peeps!!!

Have a wonderful week!!

Remember, Love is all you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment