Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So bad but I try











OK, I know I have not blogged in over a month. I have every intention on doing it, but I just get too busy with being a mom, a wife, a student, an employee, a daughter, an aunt, and a sister that I can't find the time! I know, I should take time to just jot some stuff down, but it is so hard!

Chris and I are still mostly dieting LOL! We have both lost some weight, but not too much. School has been really crazy the last few weeks and will continue to be crazy for about 4 more weeks. After that, we are both DONE!! Both will have our Bachelor's and our teaching cert classes done. It is amazing to think that in that short time we will both be done with school forever if we choose to be. Sure, we could go on to get our Masters, and I may someday, but I need some well deserved free time off to just enjoy my family :)

In all the craziness, I have noticed that my temper is a bit short. I try really hard, but when you have sooo many things on the brain and are always in a hurry, it is hard to keep calm. I will be the first to admit that I have a short fuse sometimes and I will also admit that I absolutely HATE the way I feel after the fuse ends. I was reading blogs yesterday and I came across a post that suggested this...30 Days of Gentleness. It is based on this verse - Proverbs 15:1 "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."

I loved this - it is sooo true! SO, today I am starting! I believe that if I can complete this task it may change me as a person and I can learn to not lose my temper and have a longer fuse! I think both my peeps will love this! I love when we are all happy! This morning I did not have one single thing to get onto Kendall for. I think she really responded to it!! I will keep you all posted!!


Other things to note, Easter passed and Kendall got some pics taken with live bunnies. My little animal lover had a BALL!! She did not want to put those babies down! Here are a few pics! We also went to Old McDonald's Farm for a b-day party and again, she could have stayed ALL day! We had sooo much fun! AND, this weekend is finally here!! Only a few more days until we go on out mother/daughter camping trip! I am so excited! Kendall has been talking about this for about 8 months when we found out about it and just plain camping for months before that! She is sad to leave Daddy and the puppies, but I reassured her that they will all be OK! So, look for a post on Monday to see how that went!!!



Have a great week and remember: Love is all you need!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment