Thursday, August 20, 2009


Well, I finally did it!! I got a tattoo on 08/08 - It is a ladybug on my foot!! I love it!!
As for the family, a lot has happened since I last wrote in June. We adopted two dogs, Pretzel and Peanut. They are dachshunds. Pretzel is red and Peanut is black and tan and is the daughter to Pretzel. They are wonderful. They needed a home and we needed some new babies so it was a perfect fit! They are house trained and sleep with us at night. Kendall is in HEAVEN!!
Chris took 4 classes in the summer and got 4 a's. I took 1 and got an A as well. Shocking?? I don't think so!! HA!
We start school on 08/24. I am taking two classes and Chris is taking three. I will graduate in December and him in May. I can't believe that by this time next year, we could be in our classrooms!! It seems so far away still!!
Kendall moved up to pre-k last week at Kids Playce. She is in the Tigers. She only got on yellow her first day and has been on green ever since. I am chalking it up to it being the first day in a new classroom. She starts soccer on 09/12. We are playing with a different league this season and the teams are not co-ed so maybe that will help her. She will also start dance through a program at Kids Playce on 08/27. I am excited for her. It is a bit smaller scale than if she was at a dance school and I think that will help her judge if she wants to pursue it next year. They have two recitals - on in December that is ballet and hip-hop and the other in May I believe and is jazz and tap. I am excited for her but her foot has grown so now she needs new ballet and soccer shoes!! What a well-rounded little monkey :)
I got to see NKOTB in July! I touched Joey and almost touched Donnie! It was SO amazing! I felt like a teenager again!!!!!
Well, that is all for now. I will write more next week after I see what my classes hold for this semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment