Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happiness

Well, it has been a week since I posted. Kendall did indeed break her arm on Mother's day. We took her to the orthopedic on Tuesday of last week and they put on a pink glittery cast. A few people have signed it. It is itching her and is not comfy when she sleeps and is definitely throwing off her balance. She is supposed to jeep it on for 4-6 weeks but we go back on the 23rd for xrays and to see where we stand. They have until 06/28 to get that thing off because we leave for the wedding on the 29th lol.

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I have been alone. I thought I would be happier, but I did not realize how freeing it feels. I miss K when she is with her Daddy but I am SO glad they have their time together. She is a sweet girl and I love her so much. I am proud with how she is handling this all so well.

My Ladybugs won their first game in the tournament so we move on to the winners bracket. Tomorrow we play the 2nd place team so I am a little nervous, but I think if they play as well as they did last week. They are rock stars and they have all done so well! I have really enjoyed being their coach but am not sure if I want to be head coach again. I think I will assist but I am not sure if I have it in me to be in charge again.

School is almost out. There are only 12 more days until my baby is a first grader. That is insane!!! Kindergarten has gone SO fast!

Also, my little baby will be 6 in NINE days! NINE! That is crazy! 6 years ago today I was being bounced in a bounce house "break the egg" style by two good friends trying to put me into labor! They had good intentions, but that girl was NOT ready to come out! Heck, she was not even ready on the day she was born! She was super stubborn then and still is. I am the same way though so who can blame her!!

Here comes the sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment