Tuesday, November 29, 2011

post Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving was great...we went to Crawford...Kendall got to meet R's son and family. She had.a.BLAST......she fed cows, made smores, roasted weenies, saw Bush's ranch, went to the park where the Indians used to live...just a great time....His family was SO accepting of her and they were so sweet to her. We even saw Santa!!!

I am tired tonight...I don't know why, but I could not get out of bed this morning...and I need sleep.

Tomorrow Kendall has a private lesson with her cheer coach tomorrow. Their goal is to get this cartwheel down....then my parents are coming over and we are having pizza and decorating our tree. Thursday is Dayton's parade and we are going to see it. Friday KJ goes back to her Daddy...I miss that monkey when she is at her Daddy's. I miss our snuggles and giggles and hugs and kisses. I know she needs time with him too but darn I miss her.

I will post more when I am not so tired.

My best days are ahead of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment